So I was doing really well with having an outfit ready for Sunday in the Park. I'd been toying with adding a late Victorian shoulder cape to the outfit, but decided not to push my luck. Then I realized that the upcoming Historical Sew Fortnightly Challenge #20 was outerwear; it ended the day after Sunday in the Park and I had some black silk dupioni that wasn't earmarked for anything in particular.
So I guess there's a shoulder cape in my future after all!
I'm going to be "drafting" the pattern myself. I've made enough full circle cloaks in my SCA merchanting days that I should be ok. *crosses fingers*